• From the dictionary tree, select the desired value set.
• Select one of the value set's values in the view on the right.
• Press Ctrl+A to begin adding a value.
• Complete the Value Properties requested.
• When you are finished entering values and wish to stop adding, press the Esc key.
A single value set can contain one or more values. The value will always be added to the end of the value set listings. If you add to the wrong place, press the Esc key to stop the add. Use undo if you added at the wrong place.