- Press Ctrl+O; or from the File menu, select Open Application; or click on the toolbar.
- Select from the Files of type: at the bottom of the dialog box. You can open either a data entry application file (.ent) or a Program Information file (.pff).
- If you opened a data entry application file, you will be requested to select the name of the data file(s).
- Enter the Operator ID (if required).
If you already have another application open, it will be closed.
CSEntry also accepts a single command-line parameter. It may be one of the two following types:
- .ent: This is a data entry application file. CSEntry will prompt for the data file(s).
- .pff: CSEntry will open both the application and the data file(s).
In either case, you must specify the full filename. For example:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\CSPro 7.1\CSEntry.exe" MySurvey.pff
"C:\Program Files (x86)\CSPro 7.1\CSEntry.exe" "Census Application.ent"