CAPI

Discussions about CSEntry
Nazarkhudoev

CAPI

Post by Nazarkhudoev »

Hello
I have a problem with CAPI. Ican't udestand how to write the application for Android. I want to create a small programms. Who can halp, from what me start.
Thank you !!!
josh

Re: CAPI

Post by josh »

Create your data entry application as you would for the PC. Do your testing on the PC as well. To run it on Android, choose "Export to portable binary" from the file menu to generate a .pen file and a .pff file. Connect your Android device to your PC via USB and copy those two files from the PC to the <external storage>/csentry/ folder on your device. Then run CSEntry on the Android device and your application should appear in the list of applications to run.
Nazarkhudoev

Post by Nazarkhudoev »

Hi Josh!
Thank you for your support. With Following your suggestion, after generating the to .pen and .pff we faced some challenges, the software behalf of CSPro 6.0 shows CSPro 5.0, (as we know CSPro 5.0 doesn't support by android device).
josh

Post by josh »

I'm not sure I understand the problem. For Android you must use CSPro 6.0 for the PC (download it from here). On the Android device install CSEntry from the (Google Play Store). If you use those versions it should work fine.