running an application CSPro 4.1 in PPC

Discussions about CSEntry
wilsonguano

running an application CSPro 4.1 in PPC

Post by wilsonguano »

help
I have a survey carried out in CSPro 4.1 and want to run it on windows mobile 6.1 PPC. but I get this error message
"An invalid argument was encountered"
Gregory Martin

Re: running an application CSPro 4.1 in PPC

Post by Gregory Martin »

Do you get this error message when you're creating the .enc file that you'll put on the mobile device, or when you run the program on the device?

Unfortunately, if it's the latter, you may not have much luck, as the Census Bureau stopped supporting the PPC version in 2012. However, it's possible that we can figure out what is going wrong and come up with a way around the problem.
wilsonguano

Post by wilsonguano »

Gregory Martin wrote:Do you get this error message when you're creating the .enc file that you'll put on the mobile device, or when you run the program on the device?

Unfortunately, if it's the latter, you may not have much luck, as the Census Bureau stopped supporting the PPC version in 2012. However, it's possible that we can figure out what is going wrong and come up with a way around the problem.
To run the file in the mobile device. What happened is they forget to change the file extension pff the enc file as the file name extension ent. I solved this problem.
Thanks Gregory Martin
wilsonguano

Post by wilsonguano »

to run the file in the mobile device. What happened is they forget to change the file extension pff the enc file as the file name extension ent. I solved this problem.
Thanks Gregory Martin