problem in show function

Discussions about CSEntry
manojorb

problem in show function

Post by manojorb »

Hi.

I faced a problem in show function

dialog box is appearing before question, so interviewer getting confused which question should ask, when is dialog box open "show" word showing in top of the massage box, could i change the name of massage box (we want to write our massage/question in behalf of "Show" word )

Manoj
Gregory Martin

Re: problem in show function

Post by Gregory Martin »

Manoj,

At the moment there is no way to change the title of this dialog box. If you are using the CAPI text box, can you change the CAPI text to be the question that you want to display?
roynaveen

Regarding generating PNC file

Post by roynaveen »

Dear all,

can anybody guide me for generating .pnc file so that I can transfer data from device. I tried a lot but unable to generate. From where I can generate this file?
josh

Re: problem in show function

Post by josh »

There is a tutorial on data transfer and .pnc files on the census bureau website: https://www.census.gov/population/inter ... odocs.html

Also note that using a .pnc file is not the only way to transfer data from the device. You can just plug your device into the PC and copy the data file.

Next time please post in a new topic rather than dredging up a 3 year old topic with an unrelated subject.