HTMLdialog hide buttons

Discussions about CSEntry
amari

HTMLdialog hide buttons

Post by amari »

I am working on windows 11 with latest updates, I have issue with html dialog which works in currant cspro version as default,In those messages I can see only part of messages and rest with button etc, I can not see I have no idea how to fix this. I have latest webview2 installed.
justinlakier

Re: HTMLdialog hide buttons

Post by justinlakier »

Hello,

The htmldialog function comes with Display Options which you can use to resize your message. You can also test this with CSCode. If this is not a resizing issue that is making parts of the message invisible, could you attach your application here or send to cspro@lists.census.gov, with screenshots of the problem and instructions on how to reproduce the error?

Thank you,
Justin
amari

Post by amari »

actually when I use htmldilog option with parameter its working as expected,but when cspro by default use dialog option for err message etc.that message not fully display I mean its dialog window size is samll than message Image
so I can not use htmldilaog for csrpo messages.but I can use custom htmldialog

https://ibb.co/NnPjLr6
slwendo

Post by slwendo »

The partial show for errmsg is sometimes related to your computer's set screen resolution. It tends to behave that way for when higher resolutions are set. You might want to drop the resolution and see if you still have the same issue.
emmayashri

Post by emmayashri »

Hey hi, have you tried adjusting the display options or resizing the message window? You can also try to use custom HTML dialog if the default ones aren't displaying properly.
Gregory Martin

Post by Gregory Martin »

What is your resolution setting? https://www.windowscentral.com/how-set- ... windows-10

If 125%, try at 100% and see if it you still have a problem. Regardless, these HTML dialogs were designed with screen resolution in mind, so we'll have to take a look and see if we can identify the issue.
amari

Post by amari »

Thanks for you all for trying help me figure out my issue.You'll right I have set >100% value as resolution setting and It's resolve by resetting it.