Deleting Dropbox Login Information on Computer

Discussions about syncing data via Bluetooth, Dropbox, FTP, and using CSWeb
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Boni

Deleting Dropbox Login Information on Computer

Post by Boni »

Hello dear CSPro users and US Census bureau members. I would like to know how to change the Dropbox login information on the computer. I don't know if someone else has posted this before, I'd be sorry if so, I couldn't find the topic. In fact, I want to deploy my application to a newly created account, but the application is still deployed to my very first account I deployed with. I'm currently stuck, thanks for your help.
Sincerely yours !
justinlakier

Re: Deleting Dropbox Login Information on Computer

Post by justinlakier »

You should use Windows Credential Manager on your device to find and delete CSPro_sync_Dropbox, which will have CSPro forget your current Dropbox account settings and ask you for a different account.

You can also use CSPro's File -> Settings -> Clear Credentials, but that will have CSPro forget all credentials, not just Dropbox.
Boni

Post by Boni »

Thanks for your help, I will try
Sincerely yours !
Boni

Post by Boni »

I deleted the CSPro_sync_Dropbox file to be able to deploy my applications to other accounts, but apparently I have a big problem. CSPro can't connect to any of my Dropbox accounts anymore. I get an error. Can you help me find a solution please?
Attachments
err connectin dropbox.JPG
err connectin dropbox.JPG (18.42 KiB) Viewed 2961 times
Sincerely yours !
savy

Post by savy »

Deleting the credentials from windows credtential manager and connecting to Dropbox in CSPro should give you a page that requests you for the new credentials. Are you seeing this login page?
1. Try to login to Dropbox from your web browser by navigating to www.dropbox.com and check if you are able to login or if your account is disabled.
2. Try CSPro's File -> Settings -> Clear Credentials, close CSPro and relaunch it to check if you are able to login to Dropbox.
3. Send us sync.log file from the windows machine located in the folder %appdata%\CSPro
Boni

Post by Boni »

I can log into my Dropbox account with my browser. But I still can't deploy the app to Dropbox with CSPro since deleting the file. I can't find the Sync.log file you requested on my computer. Sorry I'm still on Windows 7 :( :?
Really sorry I'm still with Windows 7
Sincerely yours !
savy

Post by savy »

Unfortunately, Dropbox is no longer supported on Windows 7.
https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Apps-an ... d-p/602517
Boni

Post by Boni »

The solution is simple then, I will quickly change the computer. Thank you very much for your help
Sincerely yours !