CSPro Crashes When Generating New Forms

Other discussions about CSPro
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
JeffCid

CSPro Crashes When Generating New Forms

Post by JeffCid »

My application crashes when generating new forms.
After creating a new dictionary, whenever i try to create new Capi application with "New" button, I will go through all the options but it will crash when i click "OK" at the drag screen (nb. default options only).
Even if I manage to make it work by starting a new CAPI application first and create a new dictionary there, it crashes at the same drag screen if i modify the Dictionary and try to generate a new form so as to effect the changes.

Attached is a zip file. Try dragging the Struct_Info record unto the forms field to create a new form or Use the generate a new form option
Attachments
Test file.zip
(4.2 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
Gregory Martin

Re: CSPro Crashes When Generating New Forms

Post by Gregory Martin »

This is indeed a bug. I've fixed it, but the fix will only come out in CSPro 8.0. In the meantime, you can fix the problem by deleting your value set for STRUCTURE_USE, which consists of only blank text. Alternatively, instead of deleting it, if you are intending to use that question for a multiple response field, give each entry a value (A, B, C, etc.).
JeffCid

Re: CSPro Crashes When Generating New Forms

Post by JeffCid »

Alright, I will try the workaround while waiting for a new update. Thanks a lot!