Add new case

Discussions about CSEntry
Mariovaisman

Add new case

Post by Mariovaisman »

Dear all,

i developed capi application where I have a main program (control system), where I can select the key to be entered, with this information the control system program generates the pff to call the specific data entry program, up to here it works properly, however when the edataentry program works, the case can be entered without any issue, but after the case is accepted, the dataentry program continues in add mode and then the key is the same that is was entered. I don't know if exist a way to write in the created pff file to inform that only 1 case will be added and after the case is accepted it has to stop entering another case.

what I did to solve the situation was to add some logic in the last variable to enter
POSTPROC
savepartial();
stop(1);

And I have created a dictionary variable where I put 1 in case the case is scompleted

POSTPROC
qst_competed = 1;
savepartial();
stop(1);

With this, the case is in partial save however I can inquiry qst_completed variable to see if the case is or not completed.

is there any way to avoid this control.

I know that if the file exist, the system starts in modify mode, and this issue doesn't exist. The proble is for new case.

Thanks

Mario
josh

Re: Add new case

Post by josh »

You can just do stop(1) in the postproc of the level. This will do a full save so you don't need the partial save and the completed flag.