Discussions about CSEntry
Peter tzcspro

CSEntry Error (2013)

Post by Peter tzcspro »

Hello,

I am facing a problem whenever I'm accepting a case with the error

"CSEntry Error (2013)
Record occurrences truncated for record XYZ"

I have seen a similar error in this forum but it was for generated occurrences. I can not tell exactly what is being truncated as the record has MAX = 1, it is not a roster.

Thanks

Peter.
josh

Re: CSEntry Error (2013)

Post by josh »

You should get that error if you have more than max number of occurrences of a record or you have a required record that is missing. Can you post your application along with steps to reproduce so we can take a look?
Peter tzcspro

Re: CSEntry Error (2013)

Post by Peter tzcspro »

josh wrote:You should get that error if you have more than max number of occurrences of a record or you have a required record that is missing. Can you post your application along with steps to reproduce so we can take a look?
Sorry for late reply.

1. I run the application and made sure all fields are entered, the error was still there.

2. I went through all records and I found nothing wrong but when I checked the forms I realized there is a looping form, strangely it had a roster.

I removed the roster and drag the record into the form and got the message "The record controlling the form looping is not the same as the dropped item".

So now I realized this must be the record causing the error and not the one mentioned in the first error. I deleted the form and added a new form, put back the fields and now problem solved.

Sorry I could not upload the application because I am using a questionnaire which I do not have the permission to make it public. I am using it for learning purposes only.

Thank you very much Josh.

Peter.