Android CsEntry app

Discussions about CSEntry
rajendra

Android CsEntry app

Post by rajendra »

I have created an DE app and uploaded in my Samsung phone but when I try to enter the case it says "You don not have permission to add cases". So I need to setup anything on my device? I am using version 6.1.1 (2015-05-08) and Android version 4.4.2. Appreciate for you advise, I am new in Android. FYI, Siple CAPI (Sample Questionniare) is working perfectly. Thanks in advance.
josh

Re: Android CsEntry app

Post by josh »

Please send the EXACT text of the error message you are getting. If possible send a screenshot. The message as you reported isn't one I can find in our source code.
rajendra

Post by rajendra »

Hi Josh,

The EXACT message is "You don not have permission to add cases." when I press "Start New Case.", It seems that I can't attach my screenshot in this message, any idea on how can I attach the file? Thanks.
rajendra

Post by rajendra »

FYI, my .pen and .pff files are in phone space not in SD card, does it makes any difference? I tried to put my app in SD card but CSentry does not read from card\csentry folder. Do I need to change any setting?
josh

Post by josh »

That error message is not from CSPro. Could it be from your application?
bidhu

Post by bidhu »

This error is because in your PFF file, you have locked the "ADD". Remove that and you can add new cases.
alesson_aguiar

Android CsEntry app

Post by alesson_aguiar »

Hi people, I used to work with CSPro for desktop for about 3 or 4 years. From 1.5 years ago until now, I switched it for Microsoft Access, but nowadays I am needing to come back to CSPro, but at this time it have to be the Mobile version. I would like to know if the current version is already ready to work. I really appreciate any information about this.