New CSEntry for Android 6.1

Discussions about CSEntry
Mariovaisman

New CSEntry for Android 6.1

Post by Mariovaisman »

TOday April 17th, I received a new android version 6.1 from Play store, however I didn't see any released information about this version. How I can see how to connect using bluetooth and new features.

Thanks

Mario
josh

Re: New CSEntry for Android 6.1

Post by josh »

The new version of the PC software that has the updated documentation will posted to the CSpro website in a few days. In the meantime, you can look at the release notes from the different beta versions that led up to the 6.1 release which document bluetooth sync and the other new features at http://www.csprousers.org/2015/03/20/20 ... ase-notes/
Sigma

Post by Sigma »

Hi Josh,

I've upgraded CSEntry to 6.1 on one of my tablets and I've noticed one regression:
When using two-level survey the case tree shows only first level questions. After advancing to second level, it just stuck at last question of first level questionnaire.

Also one question - is it possible to force starting new questionnaire with case tree hidden? :)
josh

Post by josh »

Yes, the case tree on Android is not working correctly with two level applications. We will fix in a future release.

You can end the current questionnaire and start another one by picking end level from the menu (if you want to save the case) or by hitting the tablet/phone back button (if you want to discard the current case).

Josh
Sigma

Post by Sigma »

josh wrote:Yes, the case tree on Android is not working correctly with two level applications. We will fix in a future release.
Glad to hear that - it is useful function :)

And what about starting new questionnaire with case tree turned off by default? :)
josh

Post by josh »

For starting a new questionnaire with the case tree turned off, see what I wrote above about ending the case using the menu. Once you end the current case, you get back to the case listing screen where you can add a new case. Adding new cases has nothing to do with the case tree.

Maybe you are referring to adding new occurrences (groups) which you can do by long pressing on the case tree? For that you would have to use either an occurence control field on you form or use the logic function insert to add occurrences. You can get more information on both from the online help.
Sedzro

Case Material

Post by Sedzro »

Hello Josh,
Thanks for the materials shared so far. Is it possible to share a material on adding data synchronizing with menu.
josh

Post by josh »

Here is a link to some notes/examples we put together for a training we did recently:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3765ptk6y10o ... vLxha?dl=0
htuser

Post by htuser »

Thanks a lot Josh!
G.VOLNY, a CSProuser from Haiti, since 2004
Sedzro

Post by Sedzro »

Thanks awesomely for sharing :D