CSPro users,
Does anyone have an example of a CSEntry CAPI application for EGRA (Early Grade Reading Assessment) and EGMA (Early Grade Mathematics Assessment) surveys?
thanks
Eeng
capi example Egra & Egma
-
shafique arif
- Posts: 77
- Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:21 am
Re: capi example Egra & Egma
Hi Eeng
I am sorry for late reply. I was in field and was testing EGRA/EGMA capi tool in field. Now field is over and I am happy with the template. It worked for me. Please note, I am not good with CSPro and attached template is based on my little CSPro knowledge. I am sure you can improve it. Please also note that this template require enumerators to do good practice during training. in my experience it took longer than usual to train field staff. Please do let know if something in not clear. I will be happy to learn if you can improve it further. All the best
I am sorry for late reply. I was in field and was testing EGRA/EGMA capi tool in field. Now field is over and I am happy with the template. It worked for me. Please note, I am not good with CSPro and attached template is based on my little CSPro knowledge. I am sure you can improve it. Please also note that this template require enumerators to do good practice during training. in my experience it took longer than usual to train field staff. Please do let know if something in not clear. I will be happy to learn if you can improve it further. All the best
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.