Application Not Found Message at dropbox

Discussions about syncing data via Bluetooth, Dropbox, FTP, and using CSWeb
Zahid Jamal

Application Not Found Message at dropbox

Post by Zahid Jamal »

Application is deployed at dropbox and deployed folder is shared with field staffs' gmail ID but message "Application Not Found Message" is occurred. Need help.
Zahid Jamal
justinlakier

Re: Application Not Found Message at dropbox

Post by justinlakier »

Hello,

Make sure that users are logged in to the correct account. They can log out and log back in. If they are able to log in correctly, check that the path to the application on DropBox and in CSEntry is correct. If the application is still not found, please provide any additional details of the error.

Hope this helps,
Justin
Zahid Jamal

Post by Zahid Jamal »

Application is deployed at my Gmail dropbox which was successfully deployed and i can download application from my dropbox. But i have to share this application to my 400 field staff member.
I n this connection deployed folder is shared with all 400 members via allowing their Gmail ids to download application. But no one was able to download the file.

Thanks
Zahid
justinlakier

Post by justinlakier »

Hello,

If this is a problem with folder permissions. you can make the folder public for the duration of the download period if there is no sensitive data in the folder. If they can download the file on DropBox by logging into the DropBox site but still can't access DropBox through CSEntry, please share their CSEntry's sync.log from <external storage>/Android/data/gov.census.cspro.csentry/files/csentry. If they can't download the file from DropBox at all, then this is a DropBox issue rather than a CSEntry issue, and we will not be able to help much.

Hope this helps,
Justin