PHP-CSWeb - Failed to contact authentication server. Please contact your site administrator

Other discussions about CSPro
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
balaji.it02

PHP-CSWeb - Failed to contact authentication server. Please contact your site administrator

Post by balaji.it02 »

Dear all,

We have followed steps for installing CSweb in IIS and its completed fine, but while logging for after setup, we are getting below error.

Error code: 500. Message: cURL error 0: The cURL request was retried 3 times and did not succeed. The most likely reason for the failure is that cURL was unable to rewind the body of the request and subsequent retries resulted in the same error. Turn on the debug option to see what went wrong.

Your help or reference would be appreciated.
CSPro-PHP-Issue.PNG
CSPro-PHP-Issue.PNG (190.65 KiB) Viewed 2742 times
justinlakier

Re: PHP-CSWeb - Failed to contact authentication server. Please contact your site administrator

Post by justinlakier »

Please post your PHP and IIS versions, and your sync.log file from the var/logs folder under CSWeb for more information. It's also worth trying to delete the contents of your var/cache folder and restart IIS. Let us know your results.
balaji.it02

Re: PHP-CSWeb - Failed to contact authentication server. Please contact your site administrator

Post by balaji.it02 »

dear Justinlakier,

I am using IIS 10 version and PHP 7.3 versions.
also i have cleared and Var\cache folder and restarted IIS and tries but still same error.

I am attaching ui.log file in this folder and as i m unable to find sync.log file in the same folder.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
ui.log
(171.9 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
savy

Post by savy »

This may be a problem with curl libraries when using CSWeb in IIS on certain Windows Servers. A workaround is to disabling the curl extension in php.ini and enabling allow_url_fopen.