Synchronisation

Discussions about syncing data via Bluetooth, Dropbox, FTP, and using CSWeb
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
dabwil

Synchronisation

Post by dabwil »

Bonjour Cher tous. Lorsque je me connecte avec ma tablette et je fais une saisie. Je transfère ces données au niveau de mon serveur Csweb. Lorsque je me connecte avec une autre tablette et que je renseigne les mêmes identifiants et que je synchronise sur le serveur. J'ai le même cas deux fois. Comment gérer ce problème.

Je veux que pour le même questionnaire avec les mêmes identifiants quelques soit la tablette utiliser, synchronise le dernier cas.

J'ai l'impression que c'est parceque j'utilise des appareils différents. Lorsque j'utilise le même téléphone ce problème ne se pose pas.
aaronw

Re: Synchronisation

Post by aaronw »

The issue here is case id management. You need to make sure that the devices are making unique keys.

If you create an interview with id "1" on device #1 and then create an interview with id "1" on device #2 you will have to have a duplicate on the server when you sync. My suggestion is to add an interviewer code. For example, interviewer #1 has an interviewer code of 1 and interviewer #2 has an interviewer code of 2. You'll update your application to include the interviewer code as part if your key (case id).

Now when you create interview #1 on device #1 it will have a case id of "11" and interview #1 one device #2 will have a key of "12." Now both keys are unique and you won't have duplicate case ids when you sync to the server.