How to handle interview reschedule appointements

Discussions about CSEntry
fosuhene

How to handle interview reschedule appointements

Post by fosuhene »

Hello family,
I have a challenge on how to handle interview revisit dates. I am working on a project which requires that, when an enumerator goes to a household and the person to be interview is not available, the should record new appointment date and time for the next visit.

Please how can I implement this in CSPro? Sorry I am very new to the cspro. Thanks.
ares

Re: How to handle interview reschedule appointements

Post by ares »

Hi,

You can create a roster to register visits

You will need to update the number of lines or add an additional variable to ask if it is the last visit.

This can be in a different application or included in the main application
fosuhene

Post by fosuhene »

thank you ares for the great response however I have a second challenge and that is

how can I end the entire interview together with women and men questionnaire for the household since the household has been reschedule for a different date and time?

To explain further:
1. I am conducting household interviewer afterwards,
2. I will interview qualified women then
3. interview sampled household men

however since the interview could not continue even at the household level, I would want know how I can end the entire case for the household for later date as scheduled.

Thanks in advance.
ares

Post by ares »

Hi,

I am not sure I understand your problem.

Your questionnaires will remain opened until the interview is finished or if you provide an option to close partial interviews because of refusals or unavailabilities.

For the second option you must make sure the interviewer is at the last position of each questionnaire and they can use a button on the toolbar (you will be the one programming it) to make a skip to the result of the questionnaire. The option is good in order not to have partial questionnaires without reasons. It is also dangerous because if the interviewer use the skip option without being at the last position of the questionnaire, when closing the case, he will loose all the answers skipped.