Leaflet on Android

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
htuser

Leaflet on Android

Post by htuser »

Dear CSProuser,
I would like to know if the same Leaflet is used on Android and on WIndows for displaying and managing map. If yes, does the same viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4762 can be used to allow CSEntry Android to access to the same Map engine.

I would like to modify leaflet for adding some offline routing abilities.
Maybe, this can help such demand : viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4672

Please let me know,
G.VOLNY, a CSProuser from Haiti, since 2004
Gregory Martin

Re: Leaflet on Android

Post by Gregory Martin »

Android mapping uses the Google Maps SDK: https://developers.google.com/android/r ... ge-summary

However, I can't think of a reason you couldn't copy the Leaflet files to your Android device and use them as part of a view/report/htmldialog call. The Leaflet files are here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\CSPro 7.7\html\external\leaflet

You could then make a copy of this and modify it to do specifically what you want:

C:\Program Files (x86)\CSPro 7.7\html\mapping\logic-map.html
htuser

Re: Leaflet on Android

Post by htuser »

Thanks Greg. I already doing some testing on Windows. I'll try on Android... Not immediately since i'm using my forced prolongated free time to rewrite, re-organize all my olds CSPro logic codes... into some libs. It's why i'm trying to implement javascript object inside logic... Theses JS object are calling CSPro functions.

Code: Select all

CSProAuth = {};
CSProAuth.UserAuth = function userAuthen(user) {
	var UserAccess=CSPro.runLogic(`ListUser(${user});`); 
	return UserAccess;
}
etc...
Thanks To Alex for helping me a lot for JS-CSPro logic interaction at runtime.
It will be basic, but, it's a workaroung before object support in CSPro logic.
:D Please don't say that i' continue to ask more and more... Yes, right now, JS-CSPro API will allow us solving lot of request. However,
dictionary symbols that are unknown until the runtime is the most important request (from my own part) not fulfilled ... More important, since right now, we can call CSPro functions in JS...
If possible give us also some native functions for interaction with serial Bluetooth will be a plus.
Best,
G.VOLNY, a CSProuser from Haiti, since 2004