New to CSPro; trying to convert paper survey to data

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Roketto

Re: New to CSPro; trying to convert paper survey to data

Post by Roketto »

Okay, I think it was only doing that error when I first opened it; seems to not be a problem now, & it is unzipped.

I think I may have FINALLY gotten a working application! :mrgreen:

Now, a final question: am I able to change the filenames of what I have here? Instead of TinkeredWith_DataEntryApp, am I able to safely rename it by saving it with a different filename, or will that throw everything out of whack? Which files would I rename - the Dictionary file alone, both that & the Forms file, or all of them? Thank you again for all your help & patience with me.
Attachments
TinkeredWith_DataEntryApp.zip
(12.8 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
aaronw

Post by aaronw »

Glad to hear it's working. To rename your project, create a new folder. Then open the project and select File > Save As... and save it in the new folder.
Roketto

Post by Roketto »

Just to clarify, which files would I save/rename in this new folder? Dictionary file seems like it's intuitive, but do I need to save over all the others?
aaronw

Post by aaronw »

You don't have to rename all the files, but that is what I would recommend. If my project is called NMI_Survey I would want all the files to be the same. That helps me keep it clear which files belong to which project (even years later).