CSPro version shifter

Discussions about tools to complement CSPro data processing
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Mariovaisman

CSPro version shifter

Post by Mariovaisman »

Hello,

I am using this program to switch between different cspro version, in fact, sometimes need to go to version 6.3 and return to the current version.

It works fine, except with version 7.3. Will explain now:

When shift from 7.3 to other version, all is fine, however it cannot return to 7.3 because it gives me an error that program mapview.exe is not found. To solve the problem I copied from Program files (X86) CSPro 7.2 the program mapview.exe and pasted in CSPro 7.3 folder. After I did it, now it is possible to shift to version 7.3.

I think the CSPro version shifter always is looking for a list of files, and now 7.3 is not using anymore this mapview program in which reason after the check of the list, it rejects to switch.

Is it any posiblilty to have a new version of CSPro version shifter to avoid to copy the missing file.

Thanks

Mario
Gregory Martin

Re: CSPro version shifter

Post by Gregory Martin »

I can modify the tool to do this when I finish a mission that I'm currently on. I'll post here when I have a new version, in a week or two.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I wrote that tool but now never use it, so I didn't notice this problem.
Gregory Martin

Re: CSPro version shifter

Post by Gregory Martin »

Hello Mario,

A fixed version is now available: https://www.csprousers.org/downloads/to ... hifter.zip