Numeric keyboard doesn't work properly

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Mariovaisman

Numeric keyboard doesn't work properly

Post by Mariovaisman »

I am using CSPro 5.0.2, with most of the application I didn't have problems up to now. But with a big application the numeric keyboard doesn't work properly, I explain, number 1, 2 and 3 are not working, if I type those numbers in the text area, over the letters, those numbers work perfect, but if I go to the right, and use the numeric keyboard, those numbers 1, 2 and 3, doesn't do anything, the keyboard is right, out of CSPro is working, I changed to other physical keyboards and I received the same results.
Do you know what can I do to repair or to avoid this problem. I am working in production in a project for the World Bank.
Thanks.

Re: Numeric keyboard doesn't work properly

Post by Guest »

I want to add, the the numeric keyboard works perfect out of this specific dataentry application and the same application I used last year in CSPro 4.1 and it worked without this problem.
This application has almost 10 different records in the dictionary
mario vaisman

Post by mario vaisman »

The application has 30 records in the dictionary, and 43 forms.
Is there any parameters in the csentry.ini to increase a buffer or something like that? I try to modify some of these parameters but the problem persist
Mariovaisman

Post by Mariovaisman »

I found a solution, it is working now, but I am not confortable with the solution that I had to apply
Gregory Martin

Post by Gregory Martin »

This sounds strange. You might consider posting your application to this board so that we can look at it, or you can email it to me: gregory.martin@census.gov.

Is it possible that your application has an OnKey function which is overriding some of the numeric keypad keystrokes?