Materials/capabilities CSPro

Other discussions about CSPro
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
sergiofurtado

Materials/capabilities CSPro

Post by sergiofurtado »

Dear CSProUsers,

If possible, I would like more information about CSPro materials / capabilities.

There are periodically workshops in the USA (intermediate and / or advanced levels), but I would like to know if they are also offered in other countries, particularly in Portuguese-speaking countries.

Could anyone tell if there are manuals, tutorials or other documents published in Portuguese about CSPro?

Thank you in advance for your attention!
josh

Re: Materials/capabilities CSPro

Post by josh »

There is a Portuguese tutorial on this website in the resources section: https://www.csprousers.org/resources/. Thanks to @arisilva for writing it.

From time to time we have regional workshops outside the US. Those are done with a local or regional partner who handles the logistics and invites the participants while we provide the instructor. We don't currently have anything planned in a Portuguese speaking country and those tend be rare mostly because we don't have any Portuguese speakers on staff. We have done them though in the past with a translator. We usually post to the news section of this forum when regional workshops are announced. If the institution you work with is willing to organize a regional workshop we may be able to provide an instructor. You can email us at cspro@lists.census.gov if you want to find out more.
sergiofurtado

Re: Materials/capabilities CSPro

Post by sergiofurtado »

Thanks so much for the info Josh,

I will be aware of the information posted in the group about the regional workshops.