Attach an image/picture path (hyperlink)in a field

Discussions about CSEntry
htuser

Attach an image/picture path (hyperlink)in a field

Post by htuser »

Dear all,
Does somebody already write a code for browse and attach a picture/image (path) in a field and create a hyperlink to display this picture/image?
If yes, can you share it with me?
If no, it's possible to do it in Cspro? Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!
G.VOLNY, a CSProuser from Haiti, since 2004
Gregory Martin

Re: Attach an image/picture path (hyperlink)in a field

Post by Gregory Martin »

The only place that you can put images in data entry applications is in the CAPI text. In that box you can insert bitmap images. You can't, however, make them hyperlinks.

On a field you could simulate the behavior of a hyperlink by using the execsystem function to open a web browser with a specific link.
arronlee

Post by arronlee »

I have never tried to attach an image/picture path (hyperlink)in a field using CSpro. But I have ever tried to attach an image/picture path (hyperlink)in a field with the help of the free trial package of another imaging SDK. I do love it because it is manual and can be customized referring to its programming tutorials. You can also google one to help you attach an image/picture path (hyperlink)in a field. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
Arron
caroline19

Post by caroline19 »

arronlee wrote:I have never tried to attach an image/picture path (hyperlink)in a field using CSpro. But I have ever tried to attach an image/picture path (hyperlink)in a field with the help of the free trial package of another imaging SDK. I do love it because it is manual and can be customized referring to its programming tutorials. You can also google one to help you attach an image/picture path (hyperlink)in a field. I hope you success. Good luck.
Thanks for your sharing. I have tried the free trial version of this SDK.
arronlee

Post by arronlee »

caroline19 wrote:
arronlee wrote:I have never tried to attach an image/picture path (hyperlink)in a field using CSpro. But I have ever tried to attach an image/picture path (hyperlink)in a field with the help of the free trial package of another imaging SDK. I do love it because it is manual and can be customized referring to its programming tutorials. You can also google one to help you attach an image/picture path (hyperlink)in a field. I hope you success. Good luck.
Thanks for your sharing. I have tried the free trial version of this SDK.
Hi, caroline19.
You said you have tried the free trial version of this SDK. How do youlike its processing way? Did it work well?

Best regards,
Arron