synchronise fields notes

Discussions about editing and cleaning data
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
RAKOTOVAO

synchronise fields notes

Post by RAKOTOVAO »

Hello,
We have a problem with synchronizing notes on CSweb. all notes are not synchronized on the server.

we use CSWeb 7.2.1
RAKOTOVAO

Re: synchronise fields notes

Post by RAKOTOVAO »

Bonjour,
Nous avons un problème avec la synchronisation des notes sur CSweb. toutes les notes ne sont pas synchronisées sur le serveur.

nous utilisons CSWeb 7.2.1
aaronw

Post by aaronw »

Are you saying that some notes are synchronizing and some are not? Are you confirming the notes exist before synchronizing? Or are enumerators saying they've added notes and you don't see them on the server? How are you viewing the notes on the server? Additional information will help me give a sense of what is going on.
RAKOTOVAO

Post by RAKOTOVAO »

Hello,
In the tablets of the numerators the notes exist, it seems to me that the notes arrive at the server but when the number of cases increase they begin to disappear.
Gregory Martin

Post by Gregory Martin »

As Aaron was asking, how are you checking that the notes exist? If you look at the CSWeb database structure, you will see that there is a table for a dictionary, let's say example_dict, and then one with the notes, example_dict_notes. If you want to look at all of the notes, you can look at this notes table.

We have never heard of notes disappearing, so we would be very surprised if this is actually happening. Is it possible that enumerators are deleting notes on their tablets and then syncing with the server again? If that is the case, then the number of notes will decrease.
RAKOTOVAO

Post by RAKOTOVAO »

Hello
Me:
[img]C:\Users\asus\Desktop\me.png[/img]
Numerator:
[img]C:\Users\asus\Desktop\NUMERATEUR.png[/img]
RAKOTOVAO

Post by RAKOTOVAO »

Hello
I want to send photos but I don't know how to do it
RAKOTOVAO

Post by RAKOTOVAO »

Ok, I understand

Here is an example of recording:
NUMERATEUR.PNG: The data on the numerator tablet, I see that the fields notes are there.

ME.PNG: These are the data that I downloaded from CSWeb, the fields are not there.
Attachments
ME.png
ME.png (154.6 KiB) Viewed 8548 times
NUMERATEUR.png
NUMERATEUR.png (144.41 KiB) Viewed 8548 times
Gregory Martin

Post by Gregory Martin »

I tried to recreate this problem but haven't been able to. Are you 100% sure that the enumerator has synced the latest case with the server?

Have you modified the case yourself? If you have two people modifying the same case, you can result in a situation where the server isn't getting this person's case because someone else modified it and that modification took precedence over the case shown in NUMERATEUR.png.
RAKOTOVAO

Post by RAKOTOVAO »

Bonjour,

Les notes sont dans le serveur, mais lorsqu'on télécharge plusieurs enregistrement en même temps, les notes de certains cas ne sont pas acquises. Lorsque on télécharge les données par ménage les notes de chaque cas sont bien reçues.

The notes are in the server, but when downloading several recordings at the same time, the notes of some cases are not acquired. When downloading the data per household the notes for each case are well received.

On ne sait pas s'il y a aussi ce problème lorsque on envoie plusieurs enregistrement en même temps, mais apparemment, les notes sont bien arrivées dans le server pour les grappes qu'on a testé.

We don't know if there is also this problem when sending several recordings at the same time, but apparently, the notes arrived in the server for the clusters that we tested.