Problem downloading 7.6

Other discussions about CSPro
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
AriSilva

Problem downloading 7.6

Post by AriSilva »

Hi folks,
One of my colleagues are trying to download cspro 7.6, but his firewall prevents it from doing that .
He is using Webroot, version 9.0.30.75.
Best
Ari
Best
Ari
sherrell

Re: Problem downloading 7.6

Post by sherrell »

Hi Ari,

The guys are not familiar with that software. I'm not sure if your colleague's firewall is:

- preventing him from reaching our site
- preventing him from downloading CSPro

but hopefully your colleague's sys admin can override this and allow access/allow downloading. If not, suggest they bypass it by using a phone to download and then copying to their machine.

Sherrell
AriSilva

Post by AriSilva »

Hi Sherrell,
I downloaded it for him, but he still cannot install the software, his antivirus blocks it when trying to install.
How can he circumvent this problem?
By the way, my new version of Malware bytes detected a threat on one of the dlls, plz see the attached picture
Attachments
cspro.jpg
cspro.jpg (32.65 KiB) Viewed 1971 times
Best
Ari
sherrell

Post by sherrell »

Hi Ari,

If his anti-virus software doesn't allow him to override their blockage, then I don't know what else to suggest--except get another program!

As for you, several anti-virus programs have recently been flagging that file and others. Here's one thread on the file you cite:

https://www.csprousers.org/forum/viewto ... rus#p14536

So, bottom line, the file is fine, it's just an overly-zealous anti-virus pgm. If you want, you can submit a report to the company about the false-positive (it looks like you're running malwarebytes?):

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en- ... es-Support

Sherrell