error executing dataviewer 7.5.1

Other discussions about CSPro
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Mariovaisman

error executing dataviewer 7.5.1

Post by Mariovaisman »

Hello,
I have problems to execute the dataviewer.exe from the version 7.5.1, my antivirus detects a problem that is shown here, sorry the msg is in spanish, however you can understand it.
"No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'zDictCLR.dll' ni una de sus dependencias. Acceso denegado"

It is interesting because, I uninstalled this cspro version, then installed 7.5 and it works fine. When tried to install again 7.5.1 the antivirus advices that there is a threat Generik.ZDXXQY trojan.
If I pause the antivirus (eset nod32), and installed again, it works in the mean time the antivirus i paused, then when active it, the msg that I transcribed before appears again.

To do these tests, I used the current 7.5 and 7.5.1 versions found in your webpage than I have downloaded today.

Thanks

Mario Vaisman
josh

Re: error executing dataviewer 7.5.1

Post by josh »

Since CSPro is not a well known program it often gets incorrectly flagged as a virus. We scan the software with Windows Defender before we release it but we cannot test it with every antivirus software available. There should be a way in your antivirus software to tell it to unblock the file. Most antivirus software vendors have a way for you to submit a false positive report either through the software itself or on their website.
shafique arif

Post by shafique arif »

Hi Team

Dataviewer stopped working on my laptop and it gives me following message.
Data viewer error.PNG
Data viewer error.PNG (28.89 KiB) Viewed 2438 times
Not sure what is this. It was working fine couple of days ago
jodapecol

Post by jodapecol »

Hello good
Most likely, the source path to the ftp server or the web server is not correct
sherrell

Post by sherrell »

Please see the post I just made here about the subject. Basically, your anti-virus software is quarantining files it should not!

https://www.csprousers.org/forum/viewto ... 20&p=14513