To finish data entry with two level

Other discussions about CSPro
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
nimbona

To finish data entry with two level

Post by nimbona »

Goodmorning everyone.
I am working on dictionary with two level. One level with its Id (Number of questionnaire, area etc..) and the second level with number of person as ID. So , i have put a variable "INDIV_ENQUET"at the end of the level to ask if there is an other person to interview in the household. If yes , "interview the person", if no "finish the questionnaire". My problem is how to finish those two level in order to begin an other household becouse i return at the beginning of the second level every time. This is the program that i make in order to finish the second level and return to the beginning of that second level. Find also in attachment my dictionary. Thank you in advance for your help

(PROC INDIV_ENQUET

POSTPROC

if INDIV_ENQUET=1 then endlevel;
endif;)
Attachments
MAYENGO - Copie (3).zip
(481.46 KiB) Downloaded 194 times
aaronw

Re: To finish data entry with two level

Post by aaronw »

We don't use or support two-level applications. The functionality only exists to support older surveys. I would recommend designing your application to avoid them. This may seem like more work, but the CAPI implementation will be much simpler.

You could either combine the household and household member members into a single application. This is a typical design. Do you have a reason for not taking the approach? If so, you could consider two applications. One for the household and another household member where the household member is linked back to the household via the id items:

Household ids: province, commune
Household members ids: province, commune, household member number
nimbona

Re: To finish data entry with two level

Post by nimbona »

Thank you. I will use two separate application beaucouse there are some information to ask to each person with 7 age old in the list of household