Interface Windows 10

Other discussions about CSPro
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
faci2012

Interface Windows 10

Post by faci2012 »

Dear,

Install Cspro 7.2 on a computer with windows 10, with a screen resolution of 3840 x 2160, when I run a program the screen shows everything very small and can hardly be seen. Is there any way to put the normal screen to work?. I have tried several options, but Microsoft advises to request help to the creators of the applications.

Thank You!!

Fernando Carlosama
aaronw

Re: Interface Windows 10

Post by aaronw »

Take a look at this forum post: Develop using HI resolution screen
faci2012

Post by faci2012 »

Hi aaronw,

I already made the change of fonts in the tools preferences, but still the same, I attached a screen of what an application that works well on another computer looks like, could you tell me if something can be done to make it look better on this computer.
Attachments
screen.JPG
screen.JPG (367.5 KiB) Viewed 3046 times
josh

Post by josh »

The post that Aaron linked to is to increase the font size in the logic editor. Your screen shot shows the forms which uses a different font setting. Try changing the default text font and the field font in the options menu to increase the size of the fonts used on the form.

You may also want to use the scaling settings in the Windows system settings. I usually set the display scaling to 125% or 150%. You can also modify the display scaling just for CSPro. See https://www.lifewire.com/using-windows- ... ng-4587328