Time event

What would you like to see in CSPro?
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Mariovaisman

Time event

Post by Mariovaisman »

Hello Josh & Gregory,

In some applications I needed to have a function to be executed after some time, like a wait time, this function could be used to register events during the interview, for example send messages, or other event that no depends of an enter.

I think it can be interesting to have something like this.

Thanks

Mario
josh

Re: Time event

Post by josh »

So you would like a PROC that is called at regular time intervals (perhaps a user defined interval) even when the user is not actively entering data? Can you give a specific example of how you would use it?
Mariovaisman

Re: Time event

Post by Mariovaisman »

Thnk you for your answer,

It is exactly what I suggested.

I think it would be interesting when you have surveys or modules where you have to do it in a limit of time. I am working in professional surveys for WB, where for school facilities, there are pupil tests to be completed in a limit of time like 10 minutes. Now the interviewer has to manage the time, and it is manual, depends of the interviewer and he/she can make a mistake the elapsed time.

With this function, the app can manage it, and the interviewer can focus on the questions and not to pay attention to the watch at the same time.

There are more posibilities with this function, like to advice that the interview is taken more time that planned and send a message, and more.

Thanks

Mario