I´m in the process of launching a survey in the field in a couple of days.
1. It is a country wide survey, covering all the 27 Brazilian states.
2. The interviews will be uploaded from the tablets (Samsung with
Android) to a server in a day by day basis, using CSWeb.
3. The survey has two types of questionnaires, a short and a long one
(this is irrelevant for my problem).
4. We need to design a set of reports to control the operation. That
is the problem.
5. I´ve designed a series of reports using cspro in a batch program,
to be used centrally, reading the downloaded files. That is, first we
have to download the files from the server, and then apply the report
6. Is there a way for the batch program to read the files directly
from the server, without having to download them?
7. We will have supervisors and coordinators all over the country, at
least one for every State. How can we implement an online application
(cspro or otherwise) that would be able to be used by the Supervisors
and Coordinators, in their States, to consult the database in the
server in order to see what is going on?
8. Am I asking too much?
What would you like to see in CSPro?
1 post • Page 1 of 1