Error connecting to sync server

Discussions about syncing data via Bluetooth, Dropbox, FTP, and using CSWeb
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Pina

Error connecting to sync server

Post by Pina »

Dear All,
I am using cspro version 7.7.1. Until today the synchronisation (dropbox synchronisation) was working without any error. Now I keep getting an error message that reads Error connecting to sync server:java.net.ProtocolException: Unexpected status line. Any solution to get it resolved
aaronw

Re: Error connecting to sync server

Post by aaronw »

Have you made any changes to the application? Or was this application already deployed to a device? What was the date of the last successful synchronization?
Pina

Post by Pina »

Yes I made some changes to the other fields in the application but not the synchronization in the menu. Although the error message keeps appearing during synchronization, I still receive the data in the dropbox when they sync the data. However, the field team are always in doubt whether the synchronization was successful. The application was deployed on 24th February, 2022. This error message started appearing on 7th March, 2022.
savy

Post by savy »

We are able to reproduce the problem under certain conditions. We will let you know once we identify a fix or a workaround for you.
Pina

Post by Pina »

Noted with thanks. Really appreciate your effort
sohel001

Post by sohel001 »

I am syncing my data from cspro software but I can't do this. When I synced my data from Cspro software I saw an error message.
That error message is an error connecting to the sync server. java.net ProtoclException: Unexpected status line. My internet connection is very good. What can I do? I feel very tense.
I've already talked with the dropbox team and they told me they are very okay .They informed me to contact the cspro team.
My personal Email Id is ilmi.project.bbs.gov.bd@gmail.com.
savy

Post by savy »

We published a new apk to google play that resolves this issue. Please update your app and let us know if you are still having problems.
Arjun Brti

Post by Arjun Brti »

Dear team,

Unfortunately, I get the same error to sync the data on Dropbox. I updated and/or reinstalled the app but getting the same error. I am using syncfile logic through menu application. see attached pic.

Thank you.
Attachments
sync.log
(17.21 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
Error.jpg
Error.jpg (31.51 KiB) Viewed 2236 times
savy

Post by savy »

Our latest app is still in review in Google Play and has not been published yet. Here is the link to the latest apk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X8plAu ... sp=sharing
Arjun Brti

Post by Arjun Brti »

Thank you so much savy. The latest apk version is working well. We hope that the new version will publish soon.