Failed to connect to database. SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1359 Trigger already exists

Discussions about syncing data via Bluetooth, Dropbox, FTP, and using CSWeb
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
noel

Failed to connect to database. SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1359 Trigger already exists

Post by noel »

Hi,

When I try to reconfigure a CSWeb server, i have the following message:
"Failed to connect to database. SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1359 Trigger already exists". I use the last release of CSWeb to do that.

Thank you for any help.
savy

Re: Failed to connect to database. SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1359 Trigger already exists

Post by savy »

There is no upgrade path from older version of CSWeb 7.6 to CSWeb 7.7. You should use a new database for CSWeb 7.7. Are you getting this error when using a new database?
noel

Re: Failed to connect to database. SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1359 Trigger already exists

Post by noel »

Thank you Savy for the answer.

I had a server created with last release of CSWeb. During a discussion with a colleague, I wanted to show to reconfigure a CSWeb server, so i deleted config.php in src/AppBundle. When I tried to reconfigure, I had the message above.

Since it was a test server, I finally deleted mysql database, create a new one with a different name and user. After that, I have been to configure a new CSWeb server.

I cannot have .log file to send.

Once again, thank you for the answer.