DEPLOYING APPLICATION IN DROP BOX NOT WORKING!

Discussions about syncing data via Bluetooth, Dropbox, FTP, and using CSWeb
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
SieAIP

DEPLOYING APPLICATION IN DROP BOX NOT WORKING!

Post by SieAIP »

Hello CSPro users!
I'm trying to deploy my application in Dropbox and the following error is displaying;

First,
"SCRIPT ERROR 1". see attachment here please -
Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (2).png (136.07 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
Secondly,
"SCRIPT ERROR 2". see attachment here please -
Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (3).png (136.31 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
And lastly,
I see a "CONNECT TO DROPBOX MESSAGE THAT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TYPE ANYTHING OR CLICK ON SIGN IN". Mean while I'm already signed in to Dropbox as you can see at the bottom right of my PC in the shots. see attachment here please -
Screenshot (4).png
Screenshot (4).png (144.68 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
Please, You guys should help me out. Whats the issue and how can I overcome it?

Thanks in waiting...

More details:
I'm using CSPro 7.3(1), spss version 20, my pc is running on windows 8.
josh

Re: DEPLOYING APPLICATION IN DROP BOX NOT WORKING!

Post by josh »

Try upgrading to the latest version of Internet Explorer. That login dialog uses Internet Explorer and Dropbox is not compatible with older versions.
SieAIP

Post by SieAIP »

I have tried upgrading from my Internet Explorer (IE) 10 to 11 on my PC (running on windows 8) but it's telling me I need Windows 7 service pack 1 or server 2008 R2 sp1 which I think are all lower than windows 8.

I have tried so many options but it's not working.

Mean while I believe your stand that Dropbox works with IE. I have tried to login my Dropbox using the IE but it's giving me the same not responding to stuff which I believe the application isn't deploying too.

Please, What's the way forward from here?
josh

Post by josh »

SieAIP

Post by SieAIP »

Yes Josh!

The link has this; Update for Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 8.1 for x64-based systems (KB2901549). This was the last version I downloaded that couldn't work as well

I'm on windows 8 (32 bit), not 8.1 (64 bit) and it seems I can't my PC compatible version exactly... Is there a way out?
Thanks many more times in waiting!
josh

Post by josh »

I don't know of one. I would try to upgrade to Windows 8.1 or find another machine. Unfortunately we do not have any control of how Dropbox changes their website.
SieAIP

Post by SieAIP »

Its okay Josh!

I will try to upgrade my windows software so I can be able to enjoy the Dropbox feature then.

Thanks again...
mathur_rakesh

Post by mathur_rakesh »

Hi Josh,

I have also face the same kind of problem, when we use the deploy and publish option and select the dropbox for deploy then below mention error is showing. please suggest.
"Error connecting to sync server: schannel: next Initializesecurity context failed: Unknow error (0x80092012) -The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate.."

Attached the screenshot for information.

Regards,
Rakesh
Attachments
Deploy.png
Deploy.png (4.16 KiB) Viewed 4477 times
josh

Post by josh »

Which version of CSPro are you using?

If this is during login to Dropbox, when or just after you enter your username/password then the advice above applies. Update Windows, update your web browser. Dropbox doesn't support older browsers and older versions of Windows.

Make sure you can connect to Dropbox outside of CSPro by logging in via www.dropbox.com. There could be problems or restrictions on your network that cause problems with Dropbox.
mathur_rakesh

Post by mathur_rakesh »

Hi Josh,

I am using CSPro 7.4.0 version and I used windows 10 with all updates. I also log in on dropbox with the chrome browser and when we use to publish and deploy option and select the dropbox then first it is showing the connecting to dropbox and that progress bar is completed then it shows putting the program and this time above said error has come.
Please suggest.

Thanks

Rakesh