Get captured data from csweb to tablet

Discussions about syncing data via Bluetooth, Dropbox, FTP, and using CSWeb
wis

Get captured data from csweb to tablet

Post by wis »

Hi everyone

I need help and clarity in the following. I am using CSEntry for data collection and CSWeb for server.

I was looking at the .csdb file stored in csentry directory in a tablet, I could see the cases table from the DB but I could not see the data that was captured in any of the tables.

My question is where is the data that is collected via CSEntry Application stored in the the .csdb, and are there any CSWeb APIs to query captured data from the table on the CSWeb.

Your assistance will be highly motivated.

Thanks.

Edit...
What I am trying to achieve is to be able to capture data on tablet 1 and sync data to server and launch the captured questionnaire on tablet 2.
aaronw

Re: Get captured data from csweb to tablet

Post by aaronw »

You don't need to know the structure of the CSDB. You do need to know how to set up CSWeb (or use Dropbox). Then you need to know simple sync or sync from logic. Either will allow you to upload data to the server and download data to another device. You can also synchronize between mobile devices via Bluetooth sync. Read through the links below to get a better understanding of the different ways to synchronize data in CSPro:

Synchronization walkthrough (scroll down to CSPro Synchronization section)
Synchronization documentation
Simple sync