Hide Household.pff

Discussions about creating CAPI applications to run on Android devices
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Arjun Brti

Hide Household.pff

Post by Arjun Brti »

Dear team,

It is possible to hide household.pff file in the android screen? I want to show only "Menu.pff" file. If this feature is not available, it is possible to lock household.pff file and enumerators run only menu.pff file for the data collection process.

Thank you.

Regards
Brti
aaronw

Re: Hide Household.pff

Post by aaronw »

Yes, the option ShowInApplicationListing can be set to Always, Never, Hidden. Setting the option to Never or Hidden in the Household PFF will do just what you want. Additionally, you can set option Description to something more descriptive for the Menu if you want. For instance, "Popstan 2022 Population and Housing Census."
Arjun Brti

Post by Arjun Brti »

Dear aaronw,

I could not find the any option in the menu system. I tried to write the code/logic on the menu program, which not worked. Can you share a example of logic to write on the menu program for this?

Thank you.

Regards
Brti
ares

Post by ares »

Hi,

If you are in your application (household), you can launch the tool "PFF editor", it will launch the properties of your pff file if you have already generate it. There you can have the properties of your pff among which, "Show in Application Listing" with options Always, Hidden By Default and Never.

if you are generating the pff file, you can add the following property

HOUSEHOLD.setproperty("ShowInApplicationListing", "Hidden");

you can test options still in that pff editor.
Arjun Brti

Post by Arjun Brti »

Thank you so much ares. It worked properly.