Discussions about creating CAPI applications to run on Android devices
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Vicmarfe

CSPro 7.6.2 & Android 11

Post by Vicmarfe »

Hi Team:
Happy New Year,
In devices with CSPro version 7.6.2 I find problems to download the applications from DropBox, it shows the list of applications to download. but it does not allow to execute the operation showing the following message:
"Error extracting application. The application package may be invalid or their may be insufficent disk space on your device"

There is 20 GB available in disk space, that is not the problem.
I have uninstalled and installed again, but the error continues,
On a tablet with Android 10 version, the download is executed successfully
Please I need help,
Thanks in advance.
Victor
sherrell

Re: CSPro 7.6.2 & Android 11

Post by sherrell »

Hi Victor,

Would you mind sending us your application so we can try it out? If you'd prefer not to post it here, please send it to us at cspro@lists.census.gov. If you could zip up the application (using CSPack) and be sure to include any necessary subfolders/dictionaries/etc. that would be great.

Thanks
Sherrell
Vicmarfe

Post by Vicmarfe »

Hi Sherrell
Thanks for reply
The problem has been solved with the new release 7.7, We have tablets updated with this version and then the applications can be downloaded from Dropbox successfully, it includes the possibility of downloading the simple CAPI example, which was not possible to download.
Thanks a lot
Víctor
sherrell

Post by sherrell »

Hi Victor,

Sounds like there may have been some versioning issues going on. Glad to hear the new release sorted everything out. Thanks for providing an update.

Have a good weekend,
Sherrell