using maps without listing form

Discussions about creating CAPI applications to run on Android devices
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
RERII

using maps without listing form

Post by RERII »

Josh and Friends

i would like to use the map function for my own version of listing. I would like to do a roster for the mapping because I'll count the number of household for a certain area. when the number has reached I would then start a new application. I need to use the mapping without the menu listing. I just want to add using the roster function and the map appears after collecting the coordinates and making sure the points are accurate. Hopefully we can chat so I can explain better.

RERII
aaronw

Re: using maps without listing form

Post by aaronw »

To display a GPS coordinate on a map for verification I would use the execsystem and gps command. It will allow you to do this without much work.
RERII

Post by RERII »

So If I want the same features that are included in the sample listing program ALL i need is execsystem and GPS? I want the same options and functions that are available in that program without doing a listing. My program uses roster for each community. I want to be able to drag the structure marker on the offline satellite image the same way as the listing form and delete a structure that should not be there. What do you think difficult?
josh

Post by josh »

If you look in the examples directory there is a second mapping example called Listing Menu with Map. It uses the map object in logic (https://www.csprousers.org/help/CSPro/maps.html) to display map similar to the one in the case listing.