Multip CAPI Language

Discussions about creating CAPI applications to run on Android devices
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Praveen

Multip CAPI Language

Post by Praveen »

Hii,
I have made an application for field collection on android device in cspro 6.2 version. Now the issue is it is perfectly working with English text but as I choose any other regional language , like telgu, it shows something which is not a language may be something encrypted or corrupted. As I had made several android application before using English and hindi font where hindi used to be converted into the Unicode but I did not get any way to convert telgu to Unicode. It would be grateful, if anybody who got the solution could share with me ASAP.

Thanks and Regards
Praveen Negi
Gregory Martin

Re: Multip CAPI Language

Post by Gregory Martin »

Have you used a search engine to check "telugu to unicode converter"? There are some hits that look promising.

CSPro, as of version 5.0, uses Unicode. Prior to Unicode, some people used fonts that mapped language characters to ANSI characters. If you use a font like this, things will appear strange if using a new version of CSPro.
Praveen

Re: Multip CAPI Language

Post by Praveen »

Thanx for your valuable reply, but I also want to add something in it. After searching for whole week I got to know there are some of the fonts which don't have their Unicode conversion, so please beware what font you are using else there would no option to convert it Unicode.