About CSPRO 6.1 beta

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
htuser

About CSPRO 6.1 beta

Post by htuser »

Dear Gregory, Josh and the Cspro developer team,
Thanks for this beta version that's we think is a major step in the advancement of adaptation of the Cspro system to newer technology such as tablet and realtime data in Census and Survey. But i would like to receive some response about:
1.- The getdeviceid function. I would like to know what mac address it displaying for laptop having more than one network card? Also, i think that the Mac Address is the better unique ID for Android device, because the Android ID can be changed "The value may change if a factory reset is performed on the device" http://developer.android.com/reference/ ... ecure.html
It's because i would suggest that you add parameters for Android Devices : Android_ID and Mac_address for displaying either Android_ID or Mac_address.
2.- Does the severe melting problem with Csentry Windows tablet is solved with this version??? (Please see attached file),
3.- I would like to have the Sync tools in the Windows Csentry,
4.- I can't see and use french translation. Please, it's possible to customize my own translation in a mgf file for displaying them in the Android Version?
5.- When can we expect to have true multiple questions/field on screen and roster?
6.- Can we expect to have RDBMS support this year?
Thanks in advance,
Attachments
melting....jpg
melting....jpg (710.84 KiB) Viewed 13400 times
G.VOLNY, a CSProuser from Haiti, since 2004