Background-color in qsf

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
AriSilva

Background-color in qsf

Post by AriSilva »

Hi folks,
When migrating from 7.5 to 7.7 something that were "highlight" became "background color".
That´s ok, we could change that eliminating the bckground instruction in the code, but we could not see any button in the toolbar that cfould help us to background a text or unbackground it.
Best
Ari
Best
Ari
sherrell

Re: Background-color in qsf

Post by sherrell »

Hey Ari,

We didn't offer background color in 7.5, so we're not quite sure what you're referring to. Was this something Alex did w/his QSF Editor?

Anyway, Greg said if you want to send us your v7.5 QSF we could at least see why the RTF > HTML converter is turning "highlight" to background color. If you could name a few of the fields where this is happening that would help.

Thanks,
Sherrell
AriSilva

Post by AriSilva »

Hi Sherrel,
I´ll try to find a backup of this qsf, but in the mean time, what I´m saying is that in the qsf editor there is a button to define the text color, but it is not able to define the background. In the attachement I show a picture of the qsf editor and another picture of the gmail editor, where you can see 2 palets, one for the background and the other for the text.
Best
Attachments
Qsf editor.docx
(29.99 KiB) Downloaded 475 times
Best
Ari
sherrell

Post by sherrell »

Hey Ari,

After I posted my earlier response I got confirmation from Alex that he had not included background color in his QSF editor. Right now that's not something we plan to offer, so you'd have to try and do that manually.

When do find your 7.5 QSF that's having problems on the upgrade please do send it though.

Thanks, have a good weekend.
Sherrell