verify mode

Discussions about CSEntry
etuser

verify mode

Post by etuser »

Dear All,

Currently working on a paper questionnaire . When we try to verify the already collected records in Desktop, whenever we found out missed records and switched to modify mode to insert the missed personal information and return back to verify mode ,the tick mark on verify mode on the case ID is removed and forced us to start the verification from the very beginning, i think it should start from where we stooped. We use CSpro 7.6
aaronw

Re: verify mode

Post by aaronw »

Your current workflow is the best option for inserting occurrences into the records since records cannot be added / deleted in verify mode.
etuser

Post by etuser »

why the system returns back o the first record in very mode after inserting the missed record in modify mode ? The tick mark originally placed on the verify mode removed after we switch to modify mode for insertion of the missed record.
aaronw

Post by aaronw »

I've attached an application with a single id item and a multiply-occurring record with two fields. Can you download it and let me know if you're able to reproduce the issue? If so provide instructions to reproduce and I'll take a closer look.
verify.zip
(5.68 KiB) Downloaded 108 times