CSPro does not save CAPI question text

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Sophie Schneider

CSPro does not save CAPI question text

Post by Sophie Schneider »

Hi all,

I have developed a simple form (using the CAPI application option) and I now want to edit the CAPI question text. However, when I right click on a field in my form and select "View CAPI question", the CSPro App crashes most of the time (instead of loading the CAPI question field). When I manage to open the field and enter the question text, the text is not saved after closing and reopening the application. I am always opening the .ent file with CSPro Designer.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem in the past and would know a solution?

Thank you so much for your help.
sherrell

Re: CSPro does not save CAPI question text

Post by sherrell »

Hi Sophie,

There are no problems at this moment with displaying/accessing CAPI question text. I think you've gotten your application into an unstable state. If you could post it here so we could take a look at it, that would help. If you'd prefer not to post it publicly, please send it to us at cspro@lists.census.gov.

Thanks,
Sherrell
Sophie Schneider

Post by Sophie Schneider »

Hi Sherrell,

Thank you so much for the quick reply. I have emailed my application to the suggested email address.

Thank you so much for your help.

Best,
Sophie
sherrell

Post by sherrell »

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for your application and instructions on how to reproduce your error. Unfortunately we can't reproduce it.

Greg thinks your computer possibly can't run the Edge web control. If it's not installed already, could you install the Edge browser?

If it's already installed or installation doesn't fix it, then we don't have any other recommendations. If that happens, could you let us know what type of computer you're running this on? Should we hear of anything regarding it, we'll get back to you.

Good luck,
Sherrell