Rational data shows 0 cases

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
khurshid.arshad

Rational data shows 0 cases

Post by khurshid.arshad »

Dear Team;

I am using CSWeb 7.5 with Wampserver 3.1.0. I am also using php bin/console csweb:process-cases to convert data in rational table.

Whenever I make any change in the application and deploy it, it shows 0 cases in the rational data.

Example: I make change in Value set and save the application and deploy it. When I run php bin/console csweb:process-cases, it shows 0 cases in rational table and starts from the scratch. I have more than 1,000,000 cases and it took days to convert these cases in rational. When I run this command through task scheduler or through command line shell, it convert only 1500 cases.

Please advise,

Thanks.
a.
savy

Re: Rational data shows 0 cases

Post by savy »

1. CSWeb process cases deletes the schema and recreates if dictionary has been modified since the last time the schema was created. The idea is in production you do not modify the dictionary after data collection. This the reason you see your target schema is cleaned and recreated again. There is no other alternative for you other than not to modify the dictionary after data is collected.
2.You should be able to speed up the processing time if you set up the PHP and MySQL optimizations on your server for memory and performance.