avertissement(1008)

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
SAM

avertissement(1008)

Post by SAM »

Dear Cspro Staff,
I am designing a collection application where I use two records where each record is a roster within a roster. However every time I'm in the second record and I want to go back one, I get this warning :

avertissement(1008)
Invalid subscript :

What is due to this? Because I've been looking for the source of the problem for weeks and I haven't found anything. And is there any way to disable this warning?
Please I need help or advice.
Attachments
Picture of the avertissement
Picture of the avertissement
Capture.JPG (19.27 KiB) Viewed 3479 times
Gregory Martin

Re: avertissement(1008)

Post by Gregory Martin »

It's hard to know what exactly the problem is without seeing your program. The subscript (0) is definitely invalid because CSPro subscripts are one-based. If you want, send your application to cspro@lists.census.gov and we can try to determine what the problem is.
SAM

Post by SAM »

Than Gregory for responding me.
I finally understood the problem. As I explained, I have a record, which is actually a roster, and inside this record, I have another roster (formed from the subitems). When I fill a new questionnaire, there is no problem. But once I pass the roster which I am taking about, and I'm in another record that doesn't repeat, when I go back, the curroc() of the roster formed from the subitems returns 0.
Help me to resolve this problem please.
I attached some pictures for more details, if needed, I can submit the whole program.

Thanks.
Attachments
image3.JPG
image3.JPG (14.27 KiB) Viewed 3439 times
image2.JPG
image2.JPG (49.25 KiB) Viewed 3439 times
image1.JPG
image1.JPG (43.35 KiB) Viewed 3439 times
Gregory Martin

Post by Gregory Martin »

Working with repeating items/subitems on repeating forms can sometimes be tricky. However, your code looks fine.

I tested using curocc on a repeating form/subitem and it worked for me, even going backwards and also in modify mode. I'm running in system-controlled mode.

If you can send your application to greg@csprousers.org I can look at what is happening.
SAM

Post by SAM »

Thank you for your interest in my problem.
I finally solved the problem by deleting the last item of the first roster (ID flat verification).
I didn't really need it and by chance when I deleted it, everything works perfectly.
But I find it very weird that such a problem occur in this situation.
Thanks