Verified col in phpmyadmin

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
khurshid.arshad

Verified col in phpmyadmin

Post by khurshid.arshad »

Dear CSPro team;

After login in phpmyadmin When i look in listing dictionary, it shows 718000 records. When I downloaded in CSV through phpmyadmin it shows only 682320 records.

When i try to figure out through this syntax "SELECT * FROM `listing_dict_nser` where `verified` <>0" it shows 682320 records. What is the reason for this. Even when I downloaded through Data viewer it shows only 682320 records.

thanks.
a.
aaronw

Re: Verified col in phpmyadmin

Post by aaronw »

When you say records are you referring to cases? Also, the verified column marks whether the case has been run in verified mode. Do you expect any of these to be verified?
khurshid.arshad

Post by khurshid.arshad »

Dear aaronw

I am usung csweb 7.3.1 and over here i have 687614 cases in data tab for listing dictionary. When i login phpmyadmin, it shows the result "Showing rows 0 - 24 (718992 total, Query took 0.0060 seconds.)".

When i try to download data through data viewer in CSPro or CSV from phpmyadmin, it shows only 687614 cases.

When i run "SELECT * FROM `listing_dict_nser` where `verified` =0" in phpmyadmin it shows the result
Showing rows 0 - 24 (687714 total, Query took 0.0047 seconds.)

I want to know what is the reason behind this difference.

Best regards.
a.
aaronw

Post by aaronw »

The reason I asked about the verified mode is it was not what I would expect. Have you executed any queries that may have modified the data?