CSentry 7.0 on samsung keeps crashing

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
mariam.malik

CSentry 7.0 on samsung keeps crashing

Post by mariam.malik »

Dear All

I have developed the Application on CSPro 7.0 and have been using CSEntry 7.0 on samsung tab for practice but today CSentry keeps crashing while loading the questionnaire... please help
josh

Re: CSentry 7.0 on samsung keeps crashing

Post by josh »

Please post your application here or email it to cspro@lists.census.gov so that we can try to reproduce the problem here. You can use Pack Application from the tools menu to create a zip file that contains all the application files and send that to us.

You should also consider using CSPro 7.5 for any new surveys. CSPro 7.0 is rather out of date.
mariam.malik

Post by mariam.malik »

Dear Josh,

I have just emailed the packed application on cspro@lists.census.gov. Please guide! I am short on time and would be grateful for an early response.

best regards and thanks in advance.

Mariam
mariam.malik

Post by mariam.malik »

waiting anxiously for anyone to help, particularly let me know how can i debug as csentry keeps crashing while loading application. I am attaching the packed application.

best regards,

mariam
Attachments
CAPI_WHOSSPnew - Latesttrial.zip
(51.74 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
josh

Post by josh »

I opened your application in CSPro 7.5, created a pen file and then copied it to my phone. It loads with no errors. Please try creating your pen file with CPro 7.5 on your PC and see if that works.
mariam.malik

Post by mariam.malik »

ok let me try...
mariam.malik

Post by mariam.malik »

josh wrote: March 11th, 2021, 6:44 am I opened your application in CSPro 7.5, created a pen file and then copied it to my phone. It loads with no errors. Please try creating your pen file with CPro 7.5 on your PC and see if that works.

Thanks a million for your help Josh!.. Stay blessed