Active the Save Partial Case

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
vgonzalez

Active the Save Partial Case

Post by vgonzalez »

Good morning CSPro team,

I am writing to you this time because after making several changes to the properties of the Data Entry, I believe, or to the parameters of the PFF, I am unable to enable the Partial Save option in my application, both entering or modifying mode.

I would like to know if there is a specific configuration or a function that can enable the partial save option by programming.

In advance I share the message and the sources to see if they could help me in this regard.

In the first image you can see the error message generated by not having the partial saved option enabled.

IMG1.jpg
IMG1.jpg (212.01 KiB) Viewed 2683 times

In the second image you can see the properties of the Data Entry, where the partial saved option is enabled.

IMG2.jpg
IMG2.jpg (241.48 KiB) Viewed 2683 times

I've only done the tests on Windows, which I assumed should behave the same as on mobile devices.

I await your timely comments and suggestions on this subject

Here I share the sources file
Attachments
AC_SIDE.rar
(369.17 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
josh

Re: Active the Save Partial Case

Post by josh »

The problem is the line:

Code: Select all

SKIP TO COD_MNZ_LADO;
in PROC COD_SEC_LADO. This skips the remaining the ID items leaving them unfilled. Partial save can only work when all of the ID items are filled in. If any of the ID items are blank partial save is disabled. Instead of skipping the ID items, set them to a non-blank value and use advance instead of skip so that the values are saved.
vgonzalez

Post by vgonzalez »

Replace all SKIPs with ADVANCE and I corroborated the case ID values and the partial save option is still not activated

See The image
IMG3.jpg
IMG3.jpg (203.37 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
josh

Post by josh »

The fact that Codigo del la Manzana and Lados de la Manzana are grey and not green means that they are still skipped.
vgonzalez

Post by vgonzalez »

Now I could see what the problem was, Thanks Josh.

I have used the ASK IF function in the ID fields and therefore it was never enabled. Clearly a problem between the keyboard and the chair.

Thanks again for everything Josh
josh

Post by josh »

That would do it. Ask if also blanks out the fields like skip.