ROSTER ERROR

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
munirmdee1

ROSTER ERROR

Post by munirmdee1 »

Hi CSPro Users,

I have an application for data collection, I use CSPro 7.5. I don't know whats wrong with the roster, after entering the first line, when moving to the second line it give me an error saying "Data Entry Has Stoped Working, A problem caused the program to stop working correctly". And it only gives me option/button to "Close Program".

I tried to troubleshoot this but unsuccessful, the roster, when entering line_number, name, age, and marital_status which is the last field it should move to the next line. but instead it display that error and when I click the button "Close Program" it closes not saving the case.

Can someone help me about this?

I have attached an image showing an error Im getting.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
Error from the roster when moving to the next line
Error from the roster when moving to the next line
roster_error.jpg (19.95 KiB) Viewed 1132 times
Munir Mdee
Software Programmer
National Bureau of Statistic (NBS)
Jakaya Kikwete Road,
P.O.Box 2683,
Dodoma,TANZANIA
Mob: +255 755 740090
Email: munir.mdee@nbs.go.tz
munirmdee@gmail.com
josh

Re: ROSTER ERROR

Post by josh »

That is a general error generated by Windows so we can't tell the cause from that. Please post or send us your application (you can post it here as an attachment or email it to cspro@lists.census.gov). Please include detailed steps to reproduce the problem i.e. what to enter to in each field in order to get that error. If possible, include a partially saved case that would take us directly to the field where the error occurs.