How to control the scrolling programming (previus or next

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0

How to control the scrolling programming (previus or next

Post by Guest »

Hello amigos,

Greetings friends, I'm from Venezuela and I write to inform you that we are implementing to capture data from Census 2011 in CSPro Movil, however we have some doubts I want to know if they have a quick solution:

There's a way in CSPro Mobile, to capture or know when and where a user moves (prev or next button) similar to the onkey function in a text box, where the items are display on checkbutton radiobutton control?

I have tried to use the Onkey function but does not work in these objects because they only accept mouse events, instead of a key pressed on the keyboard
Gregory Martin

Re: How to control the scrolling programming (previus or nex

Post by Gregory Martin »

This is an interesting idea, and you are right that it doesn't sound possible the way that OnKey currently works.

May I ask what your intention is with checking whether or not the user is clicking on Previous or Next? Might you be able to trap such events using KillFocus.

By the way, the Census Bureau is planning to add Spanish language buttons to CSPro Mobile for Paraguay, so you may want to get a copy of this version.
Victor A. Gonzalez

Post by Victor A. Gonzalez »

Of course in Venezuela, specifically in the statistical office are interested in having the ability to use a copy of Spanish language buttons in CSPro Mobile.
In fact, we are completing the survey of census data using CSPro Mobile, November 30 is our deadline.
From there on we will play we hope will be in the short term with the help of Carlos Ellis, process and impute census data to disseminate data in Redatam On-line.
I hope to train soon-depth knowledge of CSPro use in each of its modules, to not depend on other technological tools.
marialange

Post by marialange »

Hi
Just as Martin mentioned the killfocus what you could make to leave the event and to enter the onfocus event run before running the preproc, that you would for each variable and that the PDA is a display variable is quite laborious but it works, hopefully the new version and include it ..
Greetings.
Maria

En español...
Hola:
Asi como menciona Martin con el killfocus lo podrias hacer al salir del evento y al entrar al ejecutarse el evento el onfocus, antes de ejecutarse el preproc, eso lo harias para cada variable ya que en el PDA se hace 1 variable por pantalla, es bastante trabajoso pero funciona, ojala la nueva version ya incluyan eso..
Saludos.
Maria