Sqlquery fill Hashmap, Valuesets and PDF templated reports

Discussions about CSEntry
htuser

Sqlquery fill Hashmap, Valuesets and PDF templated reports

Post by htuser »

Dear CSPro Developer Team,
Since hashmap can support mixed data type and sqlquery can fill list and array with resultsets, i would like to know if we can also fill hashmaps and valueset objects with sqlquery resultsets?

Other, i would like to know if we can have an option to output templated reports in PDF format? If no, does it difficult to allow us this? Until now i never use templated reports because it can't support label, for example in reporting roster. However when you release it, i think it was the best way to transcript questionnaire. We would like to have PDF because with the support of signature and barcode, it's better to have a single PDF file (with embedded image file) for each questionnaire.

Thank in advance for your support,
G.VOLNY, a CSProuser from Haiti, since 2004
josh

Re: Sqlquery fill Hashmap, Valuesets and PDF templated reports

Post by josh »

None of this is currently possible. Noted for the future.
htuser

Re: Sqlquery fill Hashmap, Valuesets and PDF templated reports

Post by htuser »

Thanks a lot Josh!
Allow storing sqlquery resulsets in associative array: hashmap will give us the same freedom as mysql_fetch_assoc() or mysql_fetch_array() https://www.php.net/manual/en/function. ... ch-row.php. So we will be able to use sqlquery in a more useful and powerful manner.
Storing sqlquery resulsets in valuesets will allow us to have more dynamic valuesets.

Templated reports in html is more use useful if we can have it in CSWeb. Since right now paradata is sync to CSWeb, we can query them and output detailed reports. But, on device, it's more important to have them in PDF so, we can share them. Right now, impossible to share report designed with the templated feature because they have device dependance.

Best Regards,
G.VOLNY, a CSProuser from Haiti, since 2004